Monday, July 15, 2013

Teachers Pay Teachers



I love reading other teachers' blogs!  There are so many amazing, experienced teachers out there and I get so many great ideas for my classroom and lesson planning.  I get a lot of my ideas from another kindergarten teacher, Deedee Wills.  Check out her blog at http://www.mrswillskindergarten.com/.

 Thanks to some great teachers and the help of Teachers Pay Teachers, I feel that I am a better teacher.  I just recently decided to try some of this out myself.  I have been busy over the past few weeks coming up with some items of my own to post on TPT. Check out a few below!

(Click on the pictures to view the products!)

Can you tell that I am obsessed with chevron?! 

  
This one is a FREEBIE!







2 comments:

  1. Hi Libby,

    Your alphabet chart is so cute!

    I love the blogging community. There is so much inspiration out there and we are all better teachers because of it.

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over for a visit when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! I will definitely check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete