Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Life



Hello!  My name is Libby and have been a kindergarten teacher for 4 years.  I taught second grade before I moved to kindergarten.  I really enjoy working with those adorable and eager 4, 5 and 6 year olds and I especially love seeing how much growth these kiddos have over one school year! 

I have the best family!  We are all very close and see each other a few time every week!  

My Family

My parents - they just celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary!!



My sister, Laura and her husband, Nick


 
My nephew, Ryder - I can't get enough of this kid!



 
My cat, Alfie


Some of my favorites


I'm pretty much obsessed with Diet Dr. Pepper!



 
My Silhouette Cameo.  I love having time to be crafty!! 



 
Anything chevron!  






No comments:

Post a Comment