Sunday, July 21, 2013

Crazy Week and New Product



It's been a crazy week!  I started this blog and was so excited to get more up here and I ran out of time!  I have been having fun but I have been busy, busy, busy!  

I made a trip to IKEA on Friday!  I can't get enough of that place!  I bought a few items to put in my classroom that I am super excited about!  I always run out of storage and shelves in my classroom, so I picked up 2 of these shelves to lay on the side and put under my dry erase board in the front of my room.  I'm hoping that it will add a lot of storage without taking up much room!



I also picked up this cart...love it!  I've been thinking about it since the last time I went to IKEA!  I have no idea how I am going to use it but it's so super cute!



I added a new product to my TPT shop!  Check it out below.



This can be printed and copied for individual handwriting practice.  It can also be printed in color, placed in a binder with page protectors and added to a station to practice with dry erase markers.  Click on the image to check it out at my TPT shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment